The Invisible Collection (www.theinvisiblecollection.com) is a high growth, independent, founder-led e-commerce platform showcasing the best in contemporary furniture and homewares. Think Net-A-Porter of Design.
Curated, contemporary, custom. We offer the most personal luxury shopping experience, building strong relationships with clients worldwide both through our online and offline channels.
We have a global website, shipping worldwide, private showrooms, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care services. With offices between Paris, London and NYC, offering remote and flexible working options.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to put customer and data at the very heart of our every decision.
The CRM Manager is responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Define and Drive the CRM strategy for different customer segments to improve customer retention, loyalty and Long Term Value
- Determine and deploy data acquisition strategy
- Apply knowledge and experience to improve business processes
- Assess current CRM to improve and advocate new CRM opportunities, products and services
- Participate on analysing campaigns results
- Contribute to analysing merchandising impact on customer experience
- Contribute to Social Media, eCommerce ideation
- Participate in the formulation of the company’s strategic plan
- Previous experience of CRM strategy development and implementation
- Previous experience with CRM automated workflows, campaign set-up and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills and experience in website measurement tools
- Experiences with HubSpot and Business Central would be a plus
- Experiences in Luxury
- Knowledge of databases including SQL & MS Access and compatible reporting tools
- Understand programming technologies such as Visual Basic, Java Script, and Visual Basic Script. HTML and XML/XSLT
- Understand programming concepts including the integration of XML into other applications
- Knowledge and experience of business system integrations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others in a small but ambitious team
- Highly organised individual with great project management skills who is able to manage their own workload and priorities
Workplace: London, Central Zone 1
Salary: 40k to 45k depending on skills and experiences
While at The Invisible Collection, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in our leaders and associates. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As an ambitious leading e-commerce business, entirely founder-led, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. Yet we grow organically with a test and learn approach. It’s in our DNA to innovate and even disrupt to create the most wonderful shopping experience for our clients. You can unleash your creativity and reach excellency. You can learn and evolve because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself because you are what sets us apart.
To apply, please either fill the form below or send an up-to date CV and cover letter stating why you feel you’d be a great fit for this role to [email protected]
The Invisible Collection is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how The Invisible Collection manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at https://www.theinvisiblecollection.com/privacy-policy-2/