FRONT END DEVELOPER
The Invisible Collection (www.theinvisiblecollection.com) is a high growth, independent, founder-led e-commerce platform showcasing the best in contemporary furniture and homewares. Think Net-A-Porter of Design.
Curated, contemporary, custom. We offer the most personal luxury shopping experience, building strong relationships with clients worldwide both through our online and offline channels.
We have a global website, shipping worldwide, private showrooms, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care services. With offices between Paris, London and NYC, offering remote and flexible working options.
We are looking for our Front-End Developer to enhance our visitors and clients’ experiences
- Create and execute code that renders across multiple devices – physically working on digital elements to release to production ready standards
- Testing: Unit testing of work and liaising with our developers/testers for bugs and improvements, a solid professional coder
- Quality: Promoting the best product possible across the front-end team
- Be involved in all necessary Agile Ceremonies
Skills and Experience
- Experience in repository management with tools such as Bitbucket for example
- An understanding of website design skills – with substantial experience using Adobe Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and communicate your development and design decisions with both your peers and less technical colleagues in understandable terms – working with a myriad of different skills sets such as Project Manager, Designers, Tester and Digital marketers.
- It is considered beneficial but not essential to have experience of luxury
- It is also considered desirable to have knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, user segments and audiences and how they relate to the optimization process.
Workplace: London, Central Zone 1
Salary: 40k to 50k depending on skills and experiences
While at The Invisible Collection, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in our leaders and associates. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As an ambitious leading e-commerce business, entirely founder-led, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. Yet we grow organically with a test and learn approach. It’s in our DNA to innovate and even disrupt to create the most wonderful shopping experience for our clients. You can unleash your creativity and reach excellency. You can learn and evolve because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself because you are what sets us apart.
To apply, please send an up-to date CV and cover letter stating why you feel you’d be a great fit for this role to [email protected]
The Invisible Collection is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how The Invisible Collection manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at https://www.theinvisiblecollection.com/privacy-policy-2/