Full Stack Developer
The Invisible Collection (www.theinvisiblecollection.com) is a high growth, independent, founder-led e-commerce platform showcasing the best in contemporary furniture and homewares. Think Net-A-Porter of Design.
Curated, contemporary, custom. We offer the most personal luxury shopping experience, building strong relationships with clients worldwide both through our online and offline channels.
We have a global website, shipping worldwide, private showrooms, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care services. With offices between Paris, London and NYC, offering remote and flexible working options.
We are looking for our Full Stack Developpers to enhance our visitors and clients’ experiences
The Full Stack Developer is working across all development disciplines on multiple projects to develop, maintain and enhance features to bring the customer pixel-perfect experience to the next level
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end
- Designing user interactions on the web application itself
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with CX and graphic designers to design new features
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
- Communicating effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision makers
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
- Communicate and work directly with peers
- Maintain and lead the standard practices when it comes to writing code
- Be involved in projects from the beginning right through to the release
- Updating and maintaining projects
- Be involved in all necessary Agile Ceremonies
Skills and Experience
- Practice advanced WordPress & WooCommerce development methodologies
- Strong PHP/MYSQL skills
- Experience developing complex backend systems
- Experience working with and creating APIs
- Comfortable in Git and Node Build processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player
- It is considered beneficial but not essential to have Agency and Luxury experiences
- It is also considered desirable to have knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, user segments and audiences and how they relate to the optimization process.
Workplace: London, Central Zone 1
Salary: 40k to 50k depending on skills and experiences
While at The Invisible Collection, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in our leaders and associates. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As an ambitious leading e-commerce business, entirely founder-led, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. Yet we grow organically with a test and learn approach. It’s in our DNA to innovate and even disrupt to create the most wonderful shopping experience for our clients. You can unleash your creativity and reach excellency. You can learn and evolve because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself because you are what sets us apart.
To apply, please either fll the form below or send an up-to date CV and cover letter stating why you feel you’d be a great fit for this role to [email protected]
The Invisible Collection is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how The Invisible Collection manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at https://www.theinvisiblecollection.com/privacy-policy-2/