- Dinner at Le Bilboquet, Sag Harbor – elegant, on the water, wonderful food and service, feels like Europe and the ambiance is energetic.
- Morning bicycle ride with my wife Sally through East Hampton, Maidstone Golf Club to Main beach and Lilly Pond Lane – the change in scenery is amazing and calming.
- Shopping in East Hampton – most chic town out east, all we are missing is Sant Ambroeus…
- Round Swamp – best fruits, vegetables and prepared foods.
- Coffee at Left Hand in Montauk – extremely good coffee and make sure to get the coconut blueberry muffin
- Mary’s Marvelous, the best for smoothies and gluten free baked goods.
- Hampton Chutney for take away.
- Wyld Blue, Montauk. Cute finds for baby and mommy.
- Khanh bike shop in Amagansett for best bicycles and baby seats.
- Art galleries in East Hampton for some culture.
- Buddha Berry for yummy froyo.
- Feeding the Ducks on David’s Lane.
- Drum Circle – Monday’s evening’s at Sagg Main Beach for parents & kids.
- Playful Learning in East Hampton for summer camp.
- Stella & Ruby for cute baby clothes.