After stopping by our pop-up at Phillips Southampton, enjoy all there is to be had… Here, Kelly Behun shares her favorite spots.
A selection of Kelly Behun’s designs are on view and available for purchase at our pop-up at Phillips Southampton.
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Shou Sugi Ban House in Water Mill.
- Illuminate your day at the Dan Flavin Art Institute, a fire station turned church, turned museum in Bridgehampton.
- Wander through the lush flora and seasonal installations of sculptures at LongHouse Reserve in East Hampton.
- Get inspired at The Watermill Center, a laboratory for the art and humanities, and performative arts in Water Mill.
- Discover the Southampton African American Museum, a new and important addition to the community.
- Find some interesting pieces at Romany Kramoris Gallery, a great place to get off-beat ceramics from, in Sag Harbor.
- Enjoy some outstanding art pieces at Jeff Lincoln Art + Design.
- Indulge yourself with the best homemade ice cream at Sip ‘N Soda in Southampton.
- And one last beauty address: 27 Hampton Salon in Southampton, an eco-friendly hair salon.