- Insured Delivery Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveries All of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Certificates of authenticity Every piece is authentic and certified
Founded in the late seventies, Ecart International is the brainchild of the ineffable Andrée Putman, the brilliant aesthete who singlehandedly revived the neglected work of some great designers from the 1930s, including René Herbst, Jean-Michel Frank, Pierre Chareau and Eileen Gray. Following her instinct informed by her unique taste, Putman made the rather counterintuitive choice of re-editing some iconic designs from the past, despite the fact that, at the time, the business of furniture was all about newness.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Certificates of authenticityEvery piece is authentic and certified
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests