Blue tinted and sandblasted glass
Stainless steel chrome frame
L 45 x W 71 x H 60 cm
L 17.72″ x W 27.95″ x H 23.62″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 12 – 14 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Orbit table was inspired by Eileen Gray’s iconic piece from her E-1027 house; with the two pieces rotating around each other.
Elliott Barnes graduated from Cornell University, New York with a master’s in architecture and urbanism and has been trained alongside Arthur Erikson and Andrée Putman. His signature style is defined by minimal lines, the power and possibilities of new materials and the play of light which all intertwine with his poetic sensibilities and the desire for each project to tell a story. His work is exquisitely finished and yields a strong emotional power. For him, an object should never forget its function. Luxurious finishes are of no importance if they merely serve to add another flourish or embellishment. He prefers to concentrate on the details and the purpose of the object.
- Worldwide expeditionAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified