- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Zuma console is an abstraction of the tubular waves at Zuma Beach and is finished in a natural sea weed and gold patina.
Elliott Barnes graduated from Cornell University, New York with a Master in Architecture and Urbanism and has been trained alongside Arthur Erikson and Andrée Putman. His signature style is defined by minimal lines, the power and possibilities of new materials and the play of light which all intertwine with his poetic sensibilities and the desire for each project to tell a story. His work is exquisitely finished and yields a strong emotional power. For him, an object should never forget its function. Luxurious finishes are of no importance if they merely serve to add another flourish or embellishment. He prefers to concentrate on the details and the purpose of the object.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified