Three dimensions available:
Small: ⌀ 30 x H 30 cm / ⌀ 11.81” x H 11.81”
Medium: ⌀ 40 x H 40 cm / ⌀ 15.74” x H 15.74”
Large: ⌀ 50 x H 50 cm / ⌀ 19.68” x H 19.68”
Handmade in Brazil
Production lead time: 20 – 24 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Small slats of reused wood are joined to form the Maria Preciosa Side Table. The natural beauty of the woods is allied with the colors of Brazilian stones. Like jewels to have in one’s home.
ETEL’s design collection comprises one century of Brazilian furniture. With its pioneering re-edition work, ETEL brings back graceful designs of the modern Brazilian production, discovered only recently, and now considered as one of the most relevant worldwide for that period. Pieces characterised by skilful handiwork and the use of exquisite materials were created by architects and artists intent on unveiling the local culture, under the influence of the international avant-garde. This retrieval is based on a strict methodology, faithfulness to the originals, and intensive collaboration with the institutes and families that represent each creator’s oeuvre. The collection includes pieces by Oscar Niemeyer, Lina Bo Bardi, Jorge Zalszupin, Giuseppe Scapinelli, among others.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified