- Insured & Worldwide DeliveryDelivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
It appears as though Jessica Barouch, an inveterate collector for the past 10 years, chose to set up her gallery to feed her passion. Her flair for simplicity and soulful interiors are inspired by the harmonious mix of periods and styles, complemented by the additional rare piece, purposefully chosen to stir an emotional response.
For ten years, Jessica Barouch has been exhibiting her latest inspirations in her gallery, mixing seamlessly influences, styles and artists. She is an instinctive collector able to unearth remarkable designs and make the most interesting, and creative encounters. Works by George Nakashima, Marcel Gascouin and Isamu Noguchi find their rightful place next to Floris Wubben, Frédéric Imbert and Ryosuke Yazaki. Jessica favors textured, primitive, expressive pieces with a natural palette. Alongside her gallery work, Jessica Barouch also undertakes interior design projects in which she fully deploys her many alchemistical talents. Whether she is choosing a layout, sourcing materials or selecting works, her watchwords are always simplicity, precision and attentiveness.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified