Frédéric Imbert Studio x Galerie JAG
Low table, hand-sculpted and concrete casted
Available in black or white
Bespoke dimensions available upon request
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 10 – 12 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
I.B is the result of the first collaboration between FIS and the Parisian gallery JAG. This coffee table made of sculpted concrete features a riveting base consisting of three legs in the same material.
For ten years, Jessica Barouch has been exhibiting her latest inspirations in her gallery, mixing seamlessly influences, styles and artists. She is an instinctive collector able to unearth remarkable designs and make the most interesting, and creative encounters. Works by George Nakashima, Marcel Gascouin and Isamu Noguchi find their rightful place next to Floris Wubben, Frédéric Imbert and Ryosuke Yazaki. Jessica favors textured, primitive, expressive pieces with a natural palette. Alongside her gallery work, Jessica Barouch also undertakes interior design projects in which she fully deploys her many alchemistical talents. Whether she is choosing a layout, sourcing materials or selecting works, her watchwords are always simplicity, precision and attentiveness.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified