Coral pink mirror in solid oak.
Gilded with champagne rose gold mixtion and gilded with champagne rose gold distemper around the edges
W 56 x D 70 cm / W 22″ x D 27.5″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 8 weeks
Please contact us for more information or for a bespoke order
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
After studying interior architecture, design and visual communication in Paris at L’Ecole Bleue, Hugo Drubay worked with renowned artists, architects and decorators including Loris Gréaud, Théo Mercier, Didier Gomez and Jacques Garcia. He founded his art, design & interior architecture production studio in 2017. He won the National Furniture Award at the 2019 Design Parade. He directed and co-curated the group exhibition, ‘L’Exode au Clair de Terre’, at Pavillon de la Muette (June 2018). Hugo Drubay’ s designs are included in the collections of Mobilier National and of the Villa Noailles.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified
- Flint Terracotta
- Linterno Fabric : St Moritz/Nobili