- Insured & Worldwide DeliveryDelivery Invisible finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Certificates of authenticity Every piece is authentic and certified
Founded in 1947, Maison Jean Roger is worldwide known and celebrated for its exquisite, original ceramics. The founder, Jean, was a young pottery specialist with vision and boldness: by the mid-fifties he had singled himself out by creating original designs that inspired art collectors and famous designers, including Hans Knoll. Jean Roger elevated the art of ceramic and faience by setting new trends in ceramic styles – including animals and exotic fruits– as well as mastering new original shapes. Jean was soon joined by his son Jean-Jacques who introduced the “trompe-l’oeil” enamel glaze, a trailblazing coating technique on earthenware that became his signature. Now, the grandson François has joined the family workshop, perfecting new techniques of his own.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesInvisible finances 100% of the carbon contribution of transport. All of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Certificates of authenticityEvery piece is authentic and certified
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests