Green lacquer top made by Atelier Midavaine
Bespoke dimensions and colours upon request
L 250 x W 97 x H 75 cm
L 98.43″ x W 38.19″ x H 29.53″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 7 – 8 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The table top in precious lacquer is manufactured in accordance with century old lacquer work traditions in the Midavaine workshop located in the heart of Paris. The legs are made of wood carved by a skilled cabinet maker. This powerful table, a collaboration between Laura Gonzalez and Anne Midavaine, exudes the codes of haute couture craftsmanship; or the idea that furniture is a piece of art.
A fresh, unexpected mix of genres, artfully mastered from start to finish: Laura Gonzalez knows how to seamlessly blend contrasting materials and prints, tapping into a bottomless well of beautiful influences, without ever sacrificing the harmony and balance of the space. The talented architect loves to create precious, strong and inspiring atmospheres.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified