L 69 x W 8 x H 109 cm
L 27.17″ x H 3.15″ x H 42.9″
Not available in the United States
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 14 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
A visual and architectural softness. This coral mirror, which is split in its upper part, makes you want to meet your reflection. The stamped brass edge gives it a graphical detail.
Founded in 1880, Maison Pouenat is a metalworking specialist known for its bold, contemporary designs. Following in the great tradition of the decorative arts, Maison Pouenat combines a perfect mastery of traditional decorative ironworking techniques with rich forms and innovative finishes, imbued with a contemporary spirit. Throughout its 140-year history, Maison Pouenat has continually grown and developed countless projects and collaborations with some of the most talented designers, helping them create their boldest pieces.
- Worldwide expeditionAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified