Designed by Gosta Goperts
Upholstered armchairs in Icelandic white sheared shearling
Pine frame and legs
L 71 x W 70 x H 80 cm
L 28″ x W 27.6″ x H 31.5″
Seating height: 40 cm / 15.75″
Handmade in Sweden
Please contact us for more information or for a bespoke order
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Pair of Gosta Goperts Armchairs are designed by Gosta Goperts and re-upholstered by Norki in Icelandic white sheared shearling with a pine frame and legs. Norki, a family business based in Alsace in Rosheim, a couple of kilometres from Strasbourg, works for the most renowned names in decoration worldwide. In recent years, Norki has sourced beautiful vintage pieces, notably in Scandinavia and has refurbished them within the rules of art.
The Invisible Collection fell in love with several of these pieces and will regularly introduce them on the website, as desirable releases to buy instantly.
Norki is a family business of talented upholsters based in Rosheim, near Strasbourg. They’ve built an unparalleled reputation in catering for the interior design world’s most renowned names across the globe. For years, Norki has been unearthing and sourcing vintage furniture, mainly from Scandinavia, which they transform into new one-of a kind original designs.
Share this product
Pair of Gosta Goperts Armchairs
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified