Published by Rizzoli International Publications
Written by Pierre Yovanovitch, Introduction by Olivier Gabet and Foreword by Claire Tabouret
10 Sept. 2019
L 23.7 x W 3.7 x H 30.8 cm
L 9.3″ x W 1.3″ x H 11.9″
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
With his interiors and furniture design regularly gracing the pages of Architectural Digest, T Magazine, Elle Decor, Wallpaper*, and more, French interior-architect Pierre Yovanovitch has cemented his status as one of his generation s most in-demand talents. The designer s highly anticipated first book explores his refined yet subtle style and signature haute couture aesthetic through an array of extraordinary interiors. Specially commissioned photographs take readers on a journey across the globe to discover Yovanovitch s unique style rooted in pared-back refinement. Stunning private residences in New York, Paris, London, Tel Aviv, and the Swiss Alps underscore Yovanovitch s mastery of volume tempered by strict lines, as well as his use of authentic materials including wood, stone, and metal. Known for his ability to reenvision centuries-old spaces into modernized demeures, Yovanovitch s expertise shines through in a seventeenth-century chateau in Provence, as well as a renovation of the Patinoire Royale in Brussels, a skating rink converted into a private contemporary-art museum. This ode to Yovanovitch s work is a necessary addition to design libraries of industry masters and aficionados alike.
Having begun his career at Pierre Cardin, with whom he collaborated for eight years, Pierre Yovanovitch opened his own Interior Architecture agency in 2001. An illustrious ambassador for French style, he has put his touch to residential and institutional projects all over the world, presenting bespoke luxury and unprecedented elegance. His interiors combine an extreme chic, with culture and clean lines, counterbalanced with the use of rare wood, marble marquetry floors, and metal sculpted doors. Ornament is pared back to the essential creating a unique style where nothing is left unconsidered.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified