Limited edition: 100 pieces
Metal, burnt felt and raw glass
L 110 x W 50 x H 38 cm
L 43.30” x W 19.68” x H 14.96”
Handmade in Spain
Production lead time: 2 months
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
With a career in fashion, Françoise Weill arrived on the scene of creation by passion, intuition and evidence. Genuine contemporary curiosities, her unique pieces or limited editions compose a furniture collection at the border of design and art.
Françoise Weill draws her inspiration from what surrounds her and more particularly from art. The sentence engraved on the table comes from the famous balcony scene in Edmond Rostand’s Cyrano de Bergerac’s, when Cyrano declares his love to Roxane. The Table “A Secret” is a limited edition of 100 pieces. Since each one is handmade with burnt felt, they are all slightly different, which makes each one unique.
Coming from a fashion background and using her passion, intuition and determination Françoise Weill arrived on the design scene in 1996. Her signature is wild feathers and velvet-soft felt. A celebration of veritable contemporary curiosities, her one-off and limited edition pieces present a furniture collection that sits on the boundary between design and art.
Share this product
“Un Secret” Table
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified