- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Night & Day rugs collection is inspired by Turandot, Puccini’s final opera, and its most famous aria, Nessun Dorma. Night is dark and dramatic; it makes one think of the mysterious prince singing at the stars with trepidation, counting the hours before seeing his beloved princess. Day is light and cheerful; it embodies new beginnings and bright prospects echoed by the prince’s triumphant last word: Vincerò, I will win (her heart).
Victoria-Maria is a German interior architect and designer based in Brussels. Passionate about Art History and with a solid network of suppliers throughout the world, she caters to cosmopolite, international clients. Self-taught, Victoria-Maria started her business in 2008. “I’ve always loved moving furniture around and adding personality to a space,” she says. Victoria-Maria has been called an iconoclast, as she is known for creatively mixing up antique and contemporary pieces in her designs, managing to keep up with current trends all while retaining uniqueness.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified