wall light jelly fish
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
At the origin of Studio KO, the architects Karl Fournier Olivier Marty, who have multiplied their projects for more than ten years in Europe, Morocco and the USA. The creative tandem impose a spirit where eclectic styles are combined with a singular process in which space, light and materials constitute the essential grammar. Their most recent architectural achievement is the Yves Saint Laurent Museum in Marrakech.
Photo credit: Xavier Defaix
The founders of Studio KO, Karl Fournier and Olivier Marty, met during their studies at the Beaux-Arts in Paris. In 2000, they created their architecture and interior design agency, which now employs some fifty employees. With offices in Paris, Marrakesh and London they seduce the world with their clean architectural lines and their respect for the surrounding environment, focusing on local and natural materials. The name Studio KO echoes the timeless aesthetics and defends an architecture that blends tradition with modernity, using clean lines and raw materials such as stone, wood or hammered iron, rejecting the smooth; favouring texture.
Share this product
Wall Light Jelly Fish
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified