The Invisible Collection (www.theinvisiblecollection.com) is a high growth, independent, founder-led e-commerce platform showcasing the best in contemporary furniture and homewares. Think Net-A-Porter of Design.
Curated, contemporary, custom. We offer the most personal luxury shopping experience, building strong relationships with clients worldwide both through our online and offline channels.
We have a global website, shipping worldwide, private showrooms, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care services. With offices between Paris, London and NYC, offering remote and flexible working options.
We are looking for our eCommerce Manager to drive our Digital Sales performances
The mission of the eCommerce Manager is to bring continuous improvement to our website from a conversion and user perspective. Managing the eCommerce Team, you will work closely with other areas of the business and utilize data to identify areas of improvement and address these on an ongoing basis.
- Drive the online business by developing a unique online experience and service for the customers worldwide
- Create ad hoc new content for the web site
- Develop and execute content updates to be aligned with the global strategy
- Oversee e-com operations
- Leading the site merchandising using various tools
- Leading site SEO to ensure that our digital presence is well referenced and known
- Working with the Digital Tribe to add and enhance functionalities and experiences
- Organize and run functional testing
- Identify User experience pain points using various tools
- Analyse Digital KPIs and propose actions to keep them at their maximum level
- Involved in flight and new in collection processes creation and optimisation
- Contribute to the editorial content production, social media, online catalogues, emails & paid campaigns
Skills & Experience
- Ability to analyze data accurately and turn this into meaningful insight
- Ability to communicate findings effectively
- An expert level understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in managing a small team
- Experience in managing projects and working to deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritise projects through accurately assessing ease and impact
- An appreciation for brand
- Experience in working with Development Teams
- An inherent ability to think differently and spot new ideas/opportunities
- A genuine passion for all things digital
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in carrying out user research
- An understanding of basic UX principles
- Experiences with WordPress, WooCommerce, Algolia & Hotjar
- Experience in working with large scale international sites
- Experience in working with high traffic websites
Workplace: London, Central Zone 1
Salary: 40k to 45k depending on skills and experiences
While at The Invisible Collection, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in our leaders and associates. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As an ambitious leading e-commerce business, entirely founder-led, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. Yet we grow organically with a test and learn approach. It’s in our DNA to innovate and even disrupt to create the most wonderful shopping experience for our clients. You can unleash your creativity and reach excellency. You can learn and evolve because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself because you are what sets us apart.
To apply, please send an up-to date CV and cover letter stating why you feel you’d be a great fit for this role to [email protected]
The Invisible Collection is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how The Invisible Collection manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at https://www.theinvisiblecollection.com/privacy-policy-2/