DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
World Wide Shipping
As a service to our customers, we arrange the shipping of orders via one of our preferred carriers specialised on Furniture and Art Delivery.
Delivery cost are either:
- Calculated at check out depending on the product and the delivery address
- Quoted after order for special orders. All charges will then be proforma and will be included on your order’s final balance
- Free of Charge for orders placed during a Free Shipping operation.
- Such commercial operations last for a period of time only and apply only for orders whose delivery address is located in the countries or regions specified.
- The Invisible Collection reserves the right to ship these orders by road, sea or air as they see fit and will not commit to any delivery timeline as free deliveries may be carried out in groupage shipments.
- If the client wishes to expedite delivery, they may select and pay for Express Delivery at check out.
- Free shipping includes curbside delivery only. If the client wishes to opt in for a White Glove Delivery and Installation service, they may select and pay for the service at checkout.
Two options are available at check out
- White glove service: our shipping partner will unload, unpack, check and install the product in the room of your choice.
- Standard Service: our shipping partner will unload the product and deliver it in front of the building, this is also known as curbside delivery
Products in stock are generally shipped within five working days, this time may vary depending on the delivery address.
Products made to order will be shipped according to their manufacturing time, which varies depending on the product. This delay is indicated on the detailed product description page.
You can request a preferred delivery date and we will do our best to accommodate your request however please note that no guarantee can be given as many factors can influence an international delivery.
Shipping and Delivery Follow Up
Our team will closely monitor delivery organise by The Invisible Collection and keep you informed of its progress.
For orders with Several Items that you want delivered at the same time, please let us know at check out in the comment section. After check out please contact us via the channel of your choice (chat, email: [email protected], phones, mail) . Please note that the pieces might not all be ready at the same time so grouping fees might incur.
All transports managed by The Invisible Collection are insured and claims for freight damage must be made immediately (within 24 hours of delivery).
Organising Shipping and Delivery by yourself
If you choose to manage your own freight and delivery, The Invisible Collection must be notified of the specific details of the movement.
The fee to move the product from a manufacturer to a terminal for “customer’s own” pick-up will be added to the balance due.
The location of the pick-up by the client or the client’s agent may trigger sales tax responsibility at that location.
If you select your own freight carrier, freight claims must be filed directly with the selected carrier.
The Invisible Collection is not responsible for a customer’s own or third party freight damage and claim.