Digital Marketing Internship – Londres
The Invisible Collection is a high growth, independent, founder-led e-commerce platform showcasing the best in contemporary furniture and homewares. Curated, contemporary, custom. We offer the most personal luxury shopping experience, building strong relationships with clients worldwide both through our online and offline channels.
We have a global website, shipping worldwide, private showrooms, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care services. With offices between Paris, London and NYC, offering remote and flexible working options.
You have a start-up mindset and a real affinity for web marketing and e-commerce. You would like to join a fast-paced and stimulating adventure where you will be actively involved in the development of our business, focusing on the elaboration and execution of the e-marketing and communication plan. The mission of the Digital Marketing Intern is to bring continuous improvement to our website from a marketing, content and digital perspective.
- Coordination of new collection launches
- Image editing
- Develop and execute content updates to be aligned with the global strategy
- Creation and coordination of press content in French and English
- Creation of digital marketing tools and materials (catalogues, presentation brochures, cards, etc.)
- Managing the relationship with our journalist and the translation agency
- Marketing and press research
Skills and Experiences
- Student in school related to business marketing / communication / web design
- Autonomy, sense of initiative
- Strong taste for innovation and new technologies
- Aesthetic sense, rigour and absolute concern for detail
- Awareness of the world of luxury, design and French know-how
- Expertise in the Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Technical skills and knowledge of specialised software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat DC Pro)
- Fluency in English and French (other languages will be a plus)
Stage basé à Londres, rémunéré.