- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The elephant in the room is a table! Inspired by the curvaceous form, sturdy build and rotund legs of an elephant, Lola Lely had in mind the perfect design for a family dining table with an elliptical surface that ensures that everyone has… a place at the table. The white maple surface top is lightly planed to celebrate the timber’s wide grain and its natural marks and shakes. The legs are created from varying lengths of solid beech, quarter sawn across the grain to reveal an unusual texture and pattern, lending the table great character.
Lola Lely is a Vietnamese-born, British Artist and Designer based in London. A true 21st century Renaissance woman, she is an indefatigable traveler, and knows all the secrets of silversmith and tattooing. However, her true passion lies in the arts and design. Lola holds a Master’s degree in Design Products from the Royal College of Art. Her work has been exhibited internationally including, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Royal Academy of Arts, the Design Museum in London and at Art Basel, Switzerland.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified