Matte non-woven wallpaper, superior quality – 140 g / m2
Exclusive creation for The Invisible Collection
Create your own wall paper
Handmade in France
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Michaël Cailloux diverts the classic use of wallpaper by proposing fragments devoted to dressing the walls like paintings. The artist creates his designs with preliminary drawings of his wall jewellery and engravings for limited edition productions.
After studying Applied Arts at the École Duperré, he founded Atelier LZC and made custom pieces for Baccarat, Cartier, and Van Cleef & Arpels. In 2009, he undertook a new artistic adventure and took an interest in jewellery and etching techniques. He is currently an art director at the École Supérieure d’Art Conte, which specialises in design, textiles, and fashion. He continues creating new limited editions items such as wall jewellery, wallpapers, etchings, and fine stationery. His multi-faceted work is created through modified etching techniques, which has resulted in highly unique and eclectic pieces. A universe that re-examines decoration and sits at the crossroads of two artistic techniques.
Share this product
Wallpaper Constellation No.4
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified