The Invisible Collection (www.theinvisiblecollection.com) is a high growth, independent, founder-led e-commerce platform showcasing the best in contemporary furniture and homewares. Think Net-A-Porter of Design.
Curated, contemporary, custom. We offer the most personal luxury shopping experience, building strong relationships with clients worldwide both through our online and offline channels.
We have a global website, shipping worldwide, private showrooms, private shopping, VIP events and 24/7 customer care services. With offices between Paris, London and NYC, offering remote and flexible working options.
We are looking for our CX Designer to enhance our visitors and clients’ experiences
The Invisible Collection CX Designer will enhance our visitors’ and customer’s experiences throughout all types of interaction with an organization. You will solve a range of problems and analyze and understand the consumer’s behavior and decision-making tactics. Our CX Designer will identify customer grievances and organize teams and projects to alleviate them.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing experiences and features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base and conversion
- Gather and evaluate user requirements product managers and the digital team
- Designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Create or illustrate design ideas, user stories, personas, storyboards, empathy maps, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct usability testing and layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Experience of a minimum of 3 years in similar roles
- Proven work experience as a CX Designer or similar role ideally in Luxury, Fashion and Retail industries
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Design Thinking (Problem Solving)
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders in English, French is a plus
- Background in fields like marketing, advertising, management, psychology, tech, sales communications
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Workplace: London, Central Zone 1
Salary: 45k to 50k depending on skills and experiences
While at The Invisible Collection, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in our leaders and associates. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As an ambitious leading e-commerce business, entirely founder-led, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. Yet we grow organically with a test and learn approach. It’s in our DNA to innovate and even disrupt to create the most wonderful shopping experience for our clients. You can unleash your creativity and reach excellency. You can learn and evolve because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself because you are what sets us apart.
To apply, please either fill the form below or send an up-to date CV and cover letter stating why you feel you’d be a great fit for this role to [email protected]
The Invisible Collection is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how The Invisible Collection manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at https://www.theinvisiblecollection.com/privacy-policy-2/