set of rosewood ottoman carnation placemat with napkin
- Insured & Worldwide DeliveryDelivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Designed to enhance your home whilst empowering local communities, every Malaika item is a labour of love and a true celebration of craftsmanship.
Malaika was founded in 2004 by Margarita Andrade and Goya Gallagher who, after growing up in their native Ecuador, ended up living and settling in Egypt. With a background in design and a keen interest in embroidery, crochet and hand-drawn thread work, they decided to utilize Egyptian cotton to produce high quality bed linen previously not available in the local market. Since the launch of its first collection, the brand has been flourishing: In 2009 Malaika built its own factory, enabling absolute control on quality and craftsmanship, and in 2018, it opened its own embroidery school.
Share this product
Set of Rosewood Ottoman Carnation Placemat with Napkin
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified