Guest towel in 100% linen
Ajour pulled thread border
W 40 x D 70 cm
W 15.7″ x D 25.6″
Handmade in Egypt
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Elegant and beautifully hand embroidered with a Nubian style fish, these linen guest towels will enhance any bathroom and make great housewarming gifts, too.
Malaika was founded in 2004 by Margarita Andrade and Goya Gallagher who, after growing up in their native Ecuador, ended up living and settling in Egypt. With a background in design and a keen interest in embroidery, crochet and hand-drawn thread work, they decided to utilize Egyptian cotton to produce high quality bed linen previously not available in the local market. Since the launch of its first collection, the brand has been flourishing: In 2009 Malaika built its own factory, enabling absolute control on quality and craftsmanship, and in 2018, it opened its own embroidery school.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified