Side table with a chilsted oak top
L 60 x W 46 x H 46 cm
L 23.62″ x W 18.11″ x H 18.11″
Handmade in the United Kingdom
Production lead time: 14 – 16 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Bighton Side Table has a hand crafted marble base, constructed using traditional joinery methods. The chisled English oak top is made by one of our specialist UK craftsmen and adds a classical touch to this unique piece.
Martin Brudnizki and Nicholas Jeanes first met at Martin’s eponymous interior design studio in London twelve years ago. Together they created the interiors for a client base that included The Royal Academy of Arts, Soho House and Annabel’s. But it was designing the products that sit within these spaces that really bonded them. Co-founded in 2015, ‘And Objects’ launched with the aim of allowing exclusive access to the designers’ creations. Since its inception, ‘And Objects’ has successfully launched a range of furniture and lighting, while also working in partnership with leading brands on collaborative collections.
- Worldwide expeditionAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified