Wooden structure with beech reinforcement and invisible metal feet Armchair upholstered in Cambon fabric by Rogers & Goffigon or Louison fabric by Pierre Frey
Discover the fabric selection here
L 99 x W 95 x H 72.5 cm
L 38.98’’ x W 37.40’’ x H 28.54’’
Seating height: 44 cm / 17.32″
Handmade in France by Ateliers Jouffre
Production lead time: 12 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Designed by Pierre Yovanovitch for the exhibition “AD Intérieurs 2013” in Paris, the Asymmetry armchair is available exclusively on The Invisible Collection.
Sculptural and geometric, its unusual aspect is made of different shapes and forms, evoking carved stone. An instant conversation piece, and design icon, the Asymmetry was recently featured on the cover of Elle Decoration, highlighting its unique lines and perfect proportions. Extremely complicated to make, the Asymmetry armchair is handmade by French artisans at les Ateliers Jouffre in Lyon; the upholstering is the longest and most delicate part: the upholsterer must place and adjust the fabric time and again until it perfectly sits on each unique curve of the armchair, very haute couture!
Having begun his career at Pierre Cardin, with whom he collaborated for eight years, Pierre Yovanovitch opened his own Interior Architecture agency in 2001. An illustrious ambassador for French style, he has put his touch to residential and institutional projects all over the world, presenting bespoke luxury and unprecedented elegance. His interiors combine an extreme chic, with culture and clean lines, counterbalanced with the use of rare wood, marble marquetry floors, and metal sculpted doors. Ornament is pared back to the essential creating a unique style where nothing is left unconsidered.
Share this product
Asymmetry Armchair Bouclé
Asymmetry Armchair Bouclé
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified