antica 2 bench
Bench made in eucalyptus satinated wood
L 203.6 x W 45 x H 45 cm
L 80.2″ x W 17.7” x H 17.7″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 12 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Antica II pays homage to the architectural vocabulary of the columns in Rome. The designs’ fluted details evoke the fluted columns found in Roman temples and in St. Peter’s Basilica, and bring back memories of the “eternal city” where Francesco Balzano used to spend his holidays as a child. It is also a tribute to the sophistication of the Villa Necchi in Milan.
Smoked eucalyptus wood is the material of choice for this collection that includes a stunning dining table, available exclusively on The Invisible Collection.
Simplicity as a means to ultimate sophistication. The unparalleled mix of noble materials, pure lines and essential functions of everyday lifestyle. The singularity of each design conceived as a sort of monolithic, sculptural piece that stands the test of time. “My work is architectural and authentic; – says Francesco – it is a permanent tribute to the beauty of timeless things”.
Share this product
Antica 2 Bench
Antica 2 Bench
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified