notebook pensées intimes
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Michaël Cailloux has teamed up with famed art bookbinder Reine Taëvran for a collection of unique, handbound notebooks, entirely sewn by hand with linen threads. The cover, its endpapers and the middle leaves are made of original wallpaper. Each notebook is patterned with different motifs.
After studying Applied Arts at the École Duperré, he founded Atelier LZC and made custom pieces for Baccarat, Cartier, and Van Cleef & Arpels. In 2009, he undertook a new artistic adventure and took an interest in jewellery and etching techniques. He is currently an art director at the École Supérieure d’Art Conte, which specialises in design, textiles, and fashion. He continues creating new limited editions items such as wall jewellery, wallpapers, etchings, and fine stationery. His multi-faceted work is created through modified etching techniques, which has resulted in highly unique and eclectic pieces. A universe that re-examines decoration and sits at the crossroads of two artistic techniques.
Share this product
Notebook Pensées Intimes
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified