End table or footstool in green eco-sourced resin
Ø 38 x H 46 cm
Ø 14.96″ x H 18.11″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 10 – 12 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Scottie Footstool or End Table by Pinto is an ingenious design that fits any décor. Scottie’s shape is inspired by the traditional brandy tumbler, available in lovely shades of green or pink.
Born in Casablanca in 1943, Alberto Pinto left his cosmopolitan hometown to attend the prestigious Ecole du Louvre in Paris. His career took off in the late sixties in New York, where he became a famous photographer for lifestyle magazines. Whilst redecorating his Manhattan apartment – where he hosted countless, memorable parties – he realized that interior decoration was his true calling. The apartment make-over was a sensation, and in no time Alberto Pinto became the go-to interior decorator in town. Fifty years on, the Alberto Pinto agency has completed over 500 prestigious projects all over the world. The founder sadly passed away in 2012, but his legacy lives on through a talented, dedicated team of architects and designers.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified
- Flint Terracotta
- Linterno Fabric : St Moritz/Nobili