Limited edition: 8 pieces and 4 A.P.
RAD – Gallery Collection
Two-door or four-door cabinet
Cloisonné enamel decor
Walnut legs and structure
Small: L 65.8 x W 34.8 x H 80 cm / L 25.9” x W 13.4” x H 31.5”
Large: L 96.2 x W 34.8 x H 80 cm / L 37.9” x W 13.4” x H 31.5”
Small: L 131.8 x W 34.8 x H 80 cm / L 51.9” x W 13.4” x H 31.5”
Medium: L 162.2 x W 34.8 x H 80 cm / L 63.9” x W 13.4” x H 31.5”
Large: L 188.6 x W 38 x H 83 cm / L 74.3” x W 15” x H 32.7”
Handmade in Italy
Production lead time: 8 – 10 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
This cabinet is characterised by its precious cloisonné enamel. The art of cloisonné, once restricted to imperial use, is here uniquely adapted to the tiles. Reda Amalou celebrates ancient artisanship to create a piece of furniture, mixing ancestral know-how with a contemporary geometric design.
Proud of his French and Algerian dual culture, Reda Amalou is a citizen of the world that feeds on the cultures that surround and surprise him. Born in Paris, he studied in London at East London University and worked for twenty years on numerous hotel projects in Asia with a strong ecological tropism. His combination of minimalism, elegance and sobriety expressed in curves and noble materials, deep lacquer, bronze, leather, gives a strong sense of luxury to his collection.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified