Table lamp with base in graphite or Marquina marble
L 35 x W 27 x H 43 cm
L 11” x W 9” x H 13”
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 10 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Night Cup Table Lamp Large by Emmanuelle Levet Stenne is beautifully handmade in France with a base in graphite or Marquina marble and an alabaster shade.
After perfecting his design skills at the ENSCI/Les Ateliers School, Emmanuel Levet joined designer Eric Schmitt’s famed studio and workshop. Emmanuel debuted at the Carole Decombe Gallery in 2014 with his first collection in collaboration with the ceramist Isabelle Sicart. Since then, he has presented more solo collections of furniture and lighting.
Share this product
Night Cup Table Lamp Large
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified