L 35 x W 35 x H 36 cm
L 13.77” x W 13.77” x H 14.17”
Handmade in Brazil
Production lead time: 20 – 24 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Classic Brazilian mid century design, the “Domino” magazine holder is available in black iron or Corten steel base with a leather storage section available in four colors.
Named as one of Brazil’s most important designers of the twentieth century, Jorge Zalszupin mastered the art of mixing his European influences with the unique Brazilian aesthetic. Sensual yet geometrical lines, organic shapes, precious woods and fine leathers: all his designs are a masterful example of impeccable woodworking, classical detailing and functional elegance. His brand l’Atelier, founded in the fifties, is widely considered the benchmark for what we now call Brazilian Modernism. Passionate about the quality and variety of Brazilian woods, Zalszupin conceived his most remarkable designs by adapting form and materials in a very organic way, thus highlighting the beauty of Jacaranda, Rosewood and Ironwood.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified