L 49 x W 45 x H 90 cm
L 19,29″x W 17,71″ x H 35,43″
Seating height : 45 cm / 17.72″
Meters of fabric required: 0,7 m / 0.76 yd
Meters of leather required: 1 m / 1.09 yd
This piece is handmade in Brazil, using sustainably sourced wood. The production is currently at full capacity. You may pre-order this item to be placed at the top of the waiting list. Production lead time may be as long as one year.
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Created by Italian architect Giuseppe Scapinelli in the 1950s, the GS1 chair has soft curves, tapered legs and straw backrest.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified