61% linen and 39% cotton
Back side in unprinted panama
Feather cushion filler
Four dimensions available:
Small: 50 x 30 cm / 19.69″ x 11.8″
Medium: 60 x 40 cm / 23″ x 15.8″
Large: 80 x 30 cm / 31″ x 11.8″
Square: 50 x 50 cm / 19.69″ x 19.69″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 2 -4 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Jennifer Shorto began her career as a collector and connoisseur, buying and selling antique textiles and collaborating with artisans to reproduce her favorite pieces. Studying History of Art at L’Ecole du Louvre ignited her passion for artisanship, and set the foundation of her investigative skills to source exceptional materials and work with the very best.
This passion took her around the world, living and working in Brazil, Mexico, Paris, Brussels and eventually London, where her studio is now based. In 2013, Jennifer Shorto founded her eponymous fabric and wallpaper company, which has been featured in major publications, including The World of Interiors, Vogue Living, US Vogue, AD and Elle Décor.
Thanks to her unique flair, Jennifer Shorto has developed a range of fabrics inspired by her rich collection of antique textiles, ranging from embroidered suzani and elegant kimonos to strip-woven West African cloth and Lyon brocades. Her years of experience collaborating with family-owned mills, each bringing their own specialty, allow her to create contemporary fabrics that blend historic references and traditional techniques.
Her original patterns are constantly renewed by unflinching boldness, colour and texture. The fabrics are produced in Europe in selected textile mills, many of which are several hundred years old, using local and sustainable supply chains.
‘My latest design Kongaline is a modern take on the beauty of Kuba Raffias. I am immensely proud of the result, a woven linen and cotton fabric. Like many of my favorites, this one took a lot of trial and error and I am grateful for the skill of the weavers we work with,’ says Jennifer Shorto. Other standouts include the rich, jewel-tone colours from her Midnight Mademoiselle line, and their mural-like wallpapers depicting voyages of discovery à la Henri Rousseau, swirling meteor showers and dream-like oceanic voyages.
Share this product
Petrel Blue Cushion
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified