Cabinet in gouged oak veneer with a lacquer incrustation and legs in sculpted solid oak
Interior in oak veneer, drawers in high gloss lacquer finish with handles sculpted in raw oak
L 160 x W 50 x H 171 cm
L 62.9″ x W 19.6″ x H 67.3″
Handmade in Europe
Production lead time: 7 — 9 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Invisible Collection continues its collaboration with fashion crowd favorite Pierre Augustin Rose by presenting their new collection La Salle à Manger.
The Scala 300, a grand dining table in oak and lacquer, finds its perfect match with the Polus chairs, available in three versions. By revisiting the spirit of the 1930s with a very French taste, The Invisible Collection also introduces the Cabinet 160, a discreet and refined piece with its gouged structure and lacquered interior, now the brand’s signature. A singular plaster light suspension, Eole, is a magnificent luminous sculpture.
On how to revisit design classics and introduce the icons of tomorrow…
Pierre Augustin Rose is an association of styles belonging to three singular personalities; Pierre Bénard, Augustin Deleuze and Nina Rose. Simple lines, innovative design, and classic inspirations: the three talented designers know how to connect their trained eye for antiques to today’s new shapes. Past and present never collide in their designs; rather, they blend in a very personal style, best translated as an ode to everlasting modernity transformed with confident audacity. Each piece of furniture is imbued with a timeless feel whilst paying homage to the 20th Century’s great masters. Beautiful lacquers and fabrics, impeccable quality and refined details are the hallmark of an eclectic collection that defines the new classics of this century.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified