- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Zamalek stool, both playful and elegant, finds its strength in the simplicity of its lines. The combination of several brushed natural oak slats, cleverly cut to reveal its two handles, makes it a piece as practical as versatile.
Trained at Parsons School of Design in New York, Caroline Sarkozy gained extensive experience working for the exacting Andrée Putman. A nomadic childhood between Asia, the Middle East and the USA, gives her a panoramic approach to influences and styles. Laurent Bourgois graduated from the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts in Paris and has over the years focused on Architecture and Interior Architecture projects in the private sector. Together, they have a refreshing take on classical style and absolute elegance achieved through exquisite “A la française” craftsmanship, a trademark of their interiors, which is appreciated by their private international clientele.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified