Ø 124 x H 45 cm
Ø 48.8″ x H 17.7″
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 12 – 14 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Massive, yet soft, the Lilypad chandelier designed by Laura Gonzalez is an idiosyncratic, audacious sculpture featuring a skillful superimposition of bubble-coloured glass petals: very refreshing!
Laura Gonzalez founded her Parisian agency at 24, while still a student at the Ecole nationale supérieure d’architecture Paris-Malaquais. Since then, she’s been making a name for herself in the world of interior design delivering fantastic projects. Putting her motto into practice, “Live each project as a unique experience”, Laura was commissioned the 2021 Women Pavilion in Dubai, and has created some awe-inspiring interiors for luxury brands including Louboutin and Cartier. For the famed jeweler, she redesigned the historic 5th Avenue store in New York, and the “residence”, the private salon at the Paris Flagship in rue de la Paix, elevating the retail experience with her unmistakable style.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified
- Flint Terracotta
- Linterno Fabric : St Moritz/Nobili