Stool upholstered in Pierre Frey Louison bouclé fabric or velvet
Discover the fabric selection here
Customer’s own material also available
Feet in black painted oak
L 80 x W 60 x H 42 cm
L 31.4″ x W 23.6″ x H 16.5″
Seating height: 42 cm / 16.5”
Fabric required: 2 m / 2.18 yd
Handmade in Europe
Production lead time: 7 — 9 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide DeliveryDelivery Invisible finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Certificates of authenticity Every piece is authentic and certified
Pierre Augustin Rose is an association of styles belonging to three singular personalities; Pierre Bénard, Augustin Deleuze and Nina Rose. Simple lines, innovative design, and classic inspirations: the three talented designers know how to connect their trained eye for antiques to today’s new shapes. Past and present never collide in their designs; rather, they blend in a very personal style, best translated as an ode to everlasting modernity transformed with confident audacity. Each piece of furniture is imbued with a timeless feel whilst paying homage to the 20th Century’s great masters. Beautiful lacquers and fabrics, impeccable quality and refined details are the hallmark of an eclectic collection that defines the new classics of this century.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesInvisible finances 100% of the carbon contribution of transport. All of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Certificates of authenticityEvery piece is authentic and certified
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests