ceiling lamp king sun murano x3 green and blue
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The King Sun Murano collection is an original concept of lighting fixtures pairing Pierre Gonalons’ creativity with the traditional Murano glass techniques, which are reinterpreted by the design studio Stories of Italy. The ancient tradition of Macchia – color applied to glass – is developed into Macchia su Macchia – the juxtaposition of different layers of color. The fantastic effect of this new finish is dramatically enhanced by the light. The glass globes are hand-blown in Murano, then cast and reshaped to give them a natural manmade look. King Sun Murano is a spectacular, contemporary tribute to the Italian lighting fixtures of the 1940s produced in Murano.
As a designer, decorator, creative director and exhibition designer, Pierre Gonalons offers a comprehensive vision from which he derives his strength. Born in France and immersed in Italian culture, he advocates for a design that incorporates both decorative arts and minimalism. He loves the encounter between past and future, the contrast between flashy and discrete, and, above all else, materials which he spotlights with utmost sobriety.
Share this product
Ceiling Lamp King Sun Murano x3 Green And Blue
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified