Designed by Harumi Klossowska de Rola
Box in fully gold plated brass
24 carat gold coated garnet part
Ø 9 x H 9 cm
Ø 3.5″ x H 3.5″
Handmade in Paris, France
Production lead time: 6 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Precious box imitating a pomegranate, sacred fruit in all civilizations, metaphor for life, fertility and resurrection. All stones are hand-cut, exclusively for the Maison Goossens.
As soon as Goossens and Harumi Klossowska de Rola started their creative collaboration, we instantly knew we were going to love their work. And as soon as we saw it, we knew we wanted to partner with them and bring a selection of pieces to our discerning customers. We are proud to announce that six decorative items from the collection will be available via our website.
Beloved jeweller of the French couture houses, Goossens is famous worldwide for having worked in the fifties with the iconic Coco Chanel, creating some astounding custom jewellery for her collections, and some incredibly elaborated precious objects. Now part of Chanel’s métiers d’art, Goossens is also a reference for gold and silver artistic objects, handcrafted by the best artisans in their famous Paris atelier.
Share this product
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified