reversed basket chandelier
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
Designed by Virieu di Petrillo for Mayaro
The Reversed Basket is made of chestnut wood, by a woodworker specialized in its carving. The signature of this object comes from the bark, which transports us into its original forest of trees. The shape of the lamp, interpreted as a reversed basket, combined with its soothing light, invites us to stay beneath its protective influence. It has been imagined by Virieu di Petrillo.
For their first series of pieces in the Craft Editions Collection, Mayaro partnered with designers Godefroy de Virieu and Stefania di Petrillo inspired by their sensibility to gestures and the emotion which lies within hand-crafted objects. At present, de Virieu is the AD of “Petit H” collection, by Hermès. Each piece is made-to-measure, and inspired by imaginary travels: a balloon in the sky, a trip to Saturn, a walk in a chestnut forest, a visit to a jeweller’s atelier… The signature style of this first edition is the mix of natural, almost raw materials such as wicker or chestnut wood, with leather and rusted metal: all elements that become even more beautiful with the patina of time. Other statement pieces embody the know-how of cabinet maker IOTA Element, such as the Suspended bookcase which can hide or reveal a secret window, the delicate weavings of Frédérique Lamagnère, or the ethereal yet luxurious feather fans by Duvelleroy.
Share this product
Reversed Basket Chandelier
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified