Side table in American Walnut, covered with matt paint on the interior surface
Colours available: red, yellow, green, blue, brown
L 28 x W 40 x H 53 cm
L 11″ x W 15,7″ x H 20,9″
Handmade in Lebanon
Production lead time: 8 – 12 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Origami C table tucks effortlessly into a sofa or chair. Bevelled edges reveal the accent finish on its interior surface.
Nada Debs grew up up in Japan from a Lebanese family and graduated from the Rohde Island School of Design in the US. With such a cosmopolitan and prolific background, Nada Debs has the ability to distil culture and craftsmanship to create pieces with emotional resonance. Her style defined as “Contemporary Arabesque” blends her influences from her Lebanese family and her Japanese childhood as she magnifies oriental handicrafts with a hint of Japanese materials.
- Worldwide expeditionAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified