Mirror in metal with brass finish, dipped in yellow gold
Embellished with a hundred ears of wheat
Ø 80 cm
Handmade in Paris, France
Production lead time: 10 – 12 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Wheat Mirror by Goosens is like an evocation of summer. A ring of wheat ears, hand-chiselled by the Goossens artisans, joyfully decorates the perimeter of this large mirror.
Following their meeting in 1953, Gabrielle Chanel encouraged Robert Goossens to create his first decorative objects: a trio of gilded bronze lions supporting a rock crystal globe, followed by a water lily pedestal table and a table with a wheat sheaf base. These are now among Goossens Paris’ most iconic creations. By entering the world of decorative arts, Goossens Paris demonstrated his ability to move from the scale of jewellery to that of furniture and art objects, using the same signature materials (gold-plated metal and rock crystals) and the same tools and techniques.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified
- Flint Terracotta
- Linterno Fabric : St Moritz/Nobili