classique v chandelier
Designed by Gounot and Jahnke
Chandelier with body and structure in aluminium and brass
Mirror nickel, bronze or gun metal finish
The shade is in white polycarbonate with paper diffusion material
Warm white 2200 K LED down lighting, 220 W, 11000 Lumens
L 120 x W 120 x H 13 cm / L 47.2″ x W 47.2″ x H 5.12″ + Height of the hanging structure
Handmade in France
Production lead time: 12 – 14 weeks
- Insured Delivery Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveries All of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Certificates of authenticity Every piece is authentic and certified
Their clean lines create a timeless geometry that is sometimes classic, modernist or minimal. The assemblage details, metal finishes and lighting performance are of the highest level.
First and foremost, Ozone is the story of a friendship. Etienne Gounot and Eric Jahnke were just 25 when they first met in an office where they both worked as industrial engineers. Six years later, they changed gear and quit their mapped-out careers to unleash their creativity. This decisive moment led to the creation of Ozone in 2000. Wonderfully Combining magic, technology and architecture, they are inspired by light. They specialise in lighting design, catering for architects, decorators and corporations. The Ozone collection stems from the work of recent years.
Manufactured in Paris, Ozone light fixtures are assembled in the workshop of rue Notre-Dame de Nazareth in the Marais. They combine the Parisian tradition of craftsmanship with the latest LED light technologies. Their clean lines create a timeless geometry that is sometimes classic, modernist or minimal. The assemblage details, metal finishes and lighting performance of the Ozone collection are of the highest level.
Share this product
Classique V Chandelier
Classique V Chandelier
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Certificates of authenticityEvery piece is authentic and certified
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted and your details are safe.
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests