W 300 x D 250 cm / W 118.1″ x D 98.4″
Hand-knotted in Nepal
Production lead time: 12 – 16 weeks
- Insured and worldwide delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its expeditions
- Secure payment You can pay by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer in complete confidentiality, all payments are encrypted
- Certificate of authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
The Lignes Dorées Rug is like a painting, catching one’s eye and imagination. Beautifully displayed gold lurex lines run along an assemblage of colours and shapes like rivers crossing far-away lands.
Founders of Atelier Février, Florian Pretet and Lisa Mukhia Pretet design together outstanding rugs skillfully hand-knotted in Nepal. Their pieces are the epitome of contemporary art fused with traditonal craftsmanship. Real life partners, coming from different cultural and professional backgrounds, their association is drawn from those common passions for art, fashion, craft and expertise.
- Worldwide deliveriesAll our shipments are insured and processed by specialized carriers
- Secure paymentYou can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer in complete security and privacy
- Team of specialist advisersOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer all your questions and personalized requests
- Certificate of authenticityEach piece is authentic and certified