Designed by Jacopo Simonetti
Bianco Michelangelo and Fior di Pesco Cornico marbles
Bespoke dimensions and finishes upon request
Ø 28 x H 48,5 cm
Ø 11.1″ x H 19.1″
Handmade in Italy
Production lead time: 8 weeks
- Insured & Worldwide Delivery The Invisible Collection finances 100% of the carbon contribution of its shippings
- Secured Payment You may pay by credit card, paypal or wire transfer. We value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Certificates of Authenticity Each piece is authenticated and certified
“The sculptor doesn’t try to translate his thought into marble: he thinks in marble, directly, as if everything were already marble,” wrote André Gide. His words perfectly sum up Jacopo Simonetti’s work and style. The young designer has created a lightweight yet eternal lamp, vibrant and bright yet porous. He thought in marble, like someone who has long known and worked with this exquisite material, drawing inspiration from the gentle, sinuous lines of coral reefs. Marble and coral, both of them exquisite and delicate, elegant and natural materials. The result is a lamp whose light pairs with the uniqueness of marble to recreate the allure of the marine world for a cosy, exclusive ambience.
MMairo designs and creates high quality marble objects in Carrara, the world’s marble capital, where they were established in 2016. The products are made using the highest quality marbles, hand finished by skilled local artisans and with a high market positioning.
Marble, the natural wonder that has always fascinated, with its variety of colours and endless veins, is ever evolving and always unique. MMairo collaborates with designers worldwide who give life to objects ranging from kitchenware to vases and centrepieces. The company’s vision is rooted in the Apuan Alps’ heritage of beauty, immersed in the local history of craftsmanship and expertise, whilst bringing modernity and artistic creation to its collections. The company has a strong identity: solid, tangible, recognisable through original and contemporary objects that complement an eclectic element born in history, and that will always be, marble.
Share this product
Reef Table Lamp
- Worldwide shipping and white glove deliveriesAll of our shipments are insured and managed by specialized art handlers
- Secured payment by Credit Card, Paypal or Wired TransferWe value privacy, all payments are encrypted
- Dedicated team of advisors available every day of the weekOur team of design specialists are here to help and will answer any of your questions or custom requests
- Certificates of authenticityEach piece is authenticated and certified